Terms & Conditions
Access to, and use of the online magazine www.jewellermagazine.com and its associated email alert, is provided by Gunnamatta Media Pty Ltd ("The Publisher") on the following terms.
The Publisher and www.jewellermagazine.com has three types of users;
- Visitors (restricted activity)
- Registered Free Members (some content restrictions)
- Subscribers (paid membership with full access)
Subscribers have access to content or information not available to non-subscribing users. Terms & Conditions attached to the use of any subscriber service are in addition to these terms.
If you are a subscriber to the email alert or to our online magazine or any of its products or services, you acknowledge that:
- Reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of the email or the website or their content (including third party material and advertisements on the email or the website), irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us. The email and the website are designed for general interest only.
- Failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records. ?
- Accessing any sites or servers maintained by other organisations through links on the email or the website. Links are provided for the conveniencepx 0px 10px -10px;">
- You purchase the right to access to www.jewellermagazine.com from any computer you choose, for the duration of your subscription
- Our subscription is for your own personal use only and you will not enable third parties to have access to the email whether free or for a charge
- Where a subscription for a site licence has been purchased, an individual receiving the www.jewellermagazine.com email on behalf of others is authorised to forward the www.jewellermagazine.com email only to the number of email addresses paid for in their site licence subscription
- You are solely responsible for the protection and confidentiality of any password or user ID that may be issued to you from time to time
- You will not reveal (or cause to be revealed through any act or omission) your password to any other person;
- The price of any subscriber service is subject to change at any time.
Continued site availability and access
The Publisher does not warrant that it will continue to make the online magazine available generally or at all and reserves the right at any time to impose or increase fees for future access to any material appearing in the email or on the website. The right is reserved to alter the email or the website at any time, even if it changes the equipment needed to access or use the email or the website or any part of it.
Limitation of liability (if any)
The Publishers' total liability to you (if any) for loss, damage or reliance shall be limited to the re-supply of the information or services or payment of the amount paid by you (if any) for accessing the email or the website.
You indemnify The Publisher, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or by us as a direct or indirect consequence of your accessing, using or transacting on this site or your attempts to do so and any breach by you or your agents of these terms.
Copyright and intellectual property
The material on the email and the website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, through international treaties, other countries. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the content and compilation of the email and the website (including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and software) are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved, by The Publisher or its contributors.
You may not, without the prior written consent of The Publisher and the permission of any other relevant rights owners, broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of, or create a derivative work from, the email or the website for any purpose. This prohibition does not extend to materials on this site that are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
No www.jewellermagazine.com trademark or logo (whether registered or otherwise) may be used without the prior, specific, written consent of the publishers.
Links to www.jewellermagazine.com
You are welcome to create links from your website to the www.jewellermagazine.com online magazine. However, you must not use www.jewellermagazine.com trademarks or logos for this purpose unless you have the permission of The Publisher.